Hi Five Community Services is an award winning employer of choice in the Allied Health industry employing over 10 people .
People are our business whether they are clients or employees. Our employees tell us they are proud to work here and proud of the work they do in helping people reach their health potential. They like our client focus and the emphasis we put on working as a team
- Answering and triaging telephone calls from customers and clients
- Booking and rescheduling of client appointments
- Data entry and file creation
- Ad-hoc projects and general administrative support
- Maintain current knowledge of Customer Service Level Agreements, including individual requirements related to statistical reporting and associated outcomes
Skills & experience:
The key to our success is our people and in this role we are looking for an individual who is personable, adaptable, highly efficient and above all a team player to assist when required. All our consultants are tertiary qualified Allied Health professionals and as such you must display a high level of professionalism.
- Minimum 2 years of reception, office administration or call-centre experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Hard-working and reliable
- A high level of attention to detail and initiative
What you can expect from Hi Five Community :
- A culture based on our values of Professional Integrity, Resolve, Innovation, Distinction and Excellence.
- Regular, ongoing training from accessible and open industry professionals.
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro laptop
- Regular feedback and personal development plans including access to supported external education.
- Genuine support for your own wellbeing including access to our own HiveFiveLife wellbeing platform, regular employee wellbeing seminars, access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave.
If you enjoy a fast paced and supportive environment, please click apply today!